Friday, July 24, 2015

TGIF: Libraries And Lakeside Parks

Yoga is the perfect way to relax


Friday is finally here and so is your weekly installment of TGIF:5 Things To Be Thankful For This Friday!


1. Relaxing yoga

It would be hard to get through a day without some yoga to relax and soothe my soul. Not only does yoga stretch my muscles and reduce pain and stiffness it also makes me feel more peaceful and happy. I always feel rejuvenated and calm when I finish a yoga session.


Sharing laughter and tears


2. Family and friends

Sure, sometimes the beloved people in your life can drive you absolutely crazy! But they make up for it by helping you out when you need it the most. Whether it's a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, or a friend to laugh with that you need, family and friends are there for us every day of the year.


Can I have another?


3. Homemade pet treats

As a passionate cook and an animal lover, it's not surprising that I adore making homemade treats for my beloved pets. I made carrot pancakes for my birds one weekend and they all loved them, even my cockatiel Jake, who is the worlds most finicky eater. I also love baking dog treats for my little (and not so little) furry canine friends. I can make sure that the dogs get healthy treats without any additives and the dogs always love the yummy biscuits.


Relaxing by the lake...


4. Sunny walks in the park

There's a beautiful lakeside park near where I live that I love to walk through. It's always particularly nice during the summer. The sun sparkles off the water of the lake like glittering diamonds and the blue sunny sky seems to stretch on forever. The park is right next to the public library so I always make a point to go for a walk whenever I'm picking up more books at the library.


A little bit to read!


5. Public libraries

I love to read and make frequent trips to my local library. It's one of my favorite things to do, I'll spend a few hours just browsing through the new books and enjoying myself in the quiet, relaxing atmosphere of the library. I always seem to leave with a huge stack of books to read too!

No comments:

Post a Comment