Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Weekly Roundup: Happy 4th Of July!

Photo Of The Week: An artistic shot down the barrel of a tank


Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you enjoy The Weekly Roundup, where we round up all the awesomeness that you missed this week!



I'll have another waffle...


Monday was Waffle Iron Day and I celebrated a week early by getting a new waffle iron. It's an electric model which plugs in on the counter top so it's a bit easier to use then my old one. It's also nice to free up an extra burner on my stove when I'm cooking dinner. Now I can use it for frying sausages or making an omelet instead of needing to run the waffle iron on the stove!


Wish upon a shooting star!


Tuesday was Meteor Day even though I unfortunately didn't see any shooting stars... When the Perseid meteor shower happens in August I always like to go outside to look for shooting stars. I'll just lie down on my deck and watch the sky... Even though I almost never see any meteors it's still beautiful just to look at all the stars glittering in the sky like diamonds scattered over a blanket!


Happy Canada Day!


Wednesday was Canada Day which celebrates July 1, 1867. That was the day that the colonies of Canada united into a country. I just want to wish a Happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors! I hope you have another great year!


Happy 4th of July!


Of course today is the 4th of July, also know as Independence Day! The day our great (and sometimes not so great) nation declared their independence as a country. Happy 4th of July everyone! I think there's some potato salad and hot dogs calling my name...


I Do!


And finally I want to congratulate all the same-sex couples who finally gained the right to legally marry in the USA this week! I hope your lives are filled with love and happiness and that you get to enjoy the beauty of marriage forever.


That wraps up the Weekly Roundup! Have a great weekend and enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment